Announces our next public event: 1) Topic: “Republican Gubernatorial Debate”
2) Date: Tuesday, April 17, 2018, 7:00 – 8:45 pm.
3) Location: Southdale Library, 7001 York Ave. S., Edina, MN 55435, Full Meeting Room, 2nd floor
4) Meet & Greet: 6:00pm – 7:00pm
5) Panel of guest speakers invited that night include: Phil Parrish, Jeff Johnson, Keith Downey, Mary Giuliani Stephens, Tim Pawlenty & Lance Johnson; also Doug Wardlow.
6) Afterwards we will have an informal gathering at McCormick & Schmick’s, 3203 Galleria, Edina, MN 55435
We will have a debate with republican gubernatorial candidates: Phil Parrish, Jeff Johnson, Keith Downey, Mary Giuliani Stephens, Tim Pawlenty , Lance Johnson & Doug Wardlow. We will also have a straw poll, and you will have an opportunity to ask at least one question each, time permitting, and maybe more than one question.
- Phil Parrish: https://parrish4mn.com/
- Jeff Johnson: http://www.johnsonforgovernor.org/
- Keith Downey: https://www.downeyforgovernor.com/
- Mary Giuliani Stephens: https://maryformngov.com/
- Tim Pawlenty: http://timpawlenty.com/
- Lance Johnson: https://lancejohnson4governor2018.com/
- Doug Wardlow : https://www.dougwardlowag.com
We will also hear from Doug Wardlow who is running for Minnesota Attorney General.
- Tuesday, April 17, 2018: “Republican Gubernatorial Debate”
- Tuesday, May 15, 2018: Michelle MacDonald & Bonnie Roy: “Judicial Reform, the Grazzini-Rucki Case and the Safe Child Act”
- Tuesday, May 22, 2018: “Republican U.S. Senate Debate”
- Tuesday, June 19, 2018: Usama Dakdok: “Allah is Satan. Jesus is God.”
“We the People” of Bloomington, Edina & Richfield Tea Party
For information contact: George Holter: 612-869-4489, email@example.com,
or George Wu: firstname.lastname@example.org. Bring your laptop, tablet, paper & pen; attend, volunteer, become as active as you desire, Folks.