1. Unconstitutionality, lawlessness and infiltration of Sharia Law.
2. Protect American values and love of country.
3. Appreciate cultural differences and religious freedom without sacrificing anyone’s God given rights.
Announces our next public event: 1) Topic: “Republican Gubernatorial Debate”
2) Date: Tuesday, April 17, 2018, 7:00 – 8:45 pm.
3) Location: Southdale Library, 7001 York Ave. S., Edina, MN 55435, Full Meeting Room, 2nd floor
4) Meet & Greet: 6:00pm – 7:00pm
5) Panel of guest speakers invited that night include: Phil Parrish, Jeff Johnson, Keith Downey, Mary Giuliani Stephens, Tim Pawlenty & Lance Johnson; also Doug Wardlow.
6) Afterwards we will have an informal gathering at McCormick & Schmick’s, 3203 Galleria, Edina, MN 55435
We will have a debate with republican gubernatorial candidates: Phil Parrish, Jeff Johnson, Keith Downey, Mary Giuliani Stephens, Tim Pawlenty , Lance Johnson & Doug Wardlow. We will also have a straw poll, and you will have an opportunity to ask at least one question each, time permitting, and maybe more than one question.
We will also hear from Doug Wardlow who is running for Minnesota Attorney General.
“We the People” of Bloomington, Edina & Richfield Tea Party
For information contact: George Holter: 612-869-4489, firstname.lastname@example.org,
or George Wu: email@example.com. Bring your laptop, tablet, paper & pen; attend, volunteer, become as active as you desire, Folks.